If you are thinking of selling your home, chances are you’re caught up in a mass of emotions. You may be looking forward to moving up to a new home or facing the uncertainty of a major move across country. You may be reluctant to leave your memories behind or eager to start new and exciting adventures. Remember, I am here to help you with any of your needs.
Call or email me today to talk about:
- Getting your house ready to sell, including de-personalizing the house, removing clutter, fixing up the interior, and fixing up the exterior.
- The dangers of starting off with a high price, including choosing the right real estate professional and how dropping the price can help or hurt you.
- Details of the listing contract, including price and terms of sale, lockboxes, commissions, multiple listing services, agency duties, and resolution of disputes.
- Marketing your home to buyers, including signs, flyers, virtual tours, and the internet.
- Marketing your home to other agents.
- How showings work, including why you should not be home, lighting, pet control, and keeping the house tidy and neat.
- How my background as an attorney and real estate broker will help you with a sales contract that protects your interests.
It’s a complicated road, but it’s one I’ve helped over 1,000 families travel safely and efficiently. Let me know how I can help you.